Compare and see why the TNT135 dominates it's class!
- 135cc vs 125cc - there is no replacement for displacement!
- 4 valve head vs 2 valve head - more air, more fuel, more power
- 5 spd transmission vs 4 spd - more fun, lets you use the power where you want it
- Oil site window vs Dipstick - easer to check oil condition and level
- Real oil filter vs Strainer - no brainer cleaner oil, longer engine life
- 428 width chain vs 420 - stronger and more durable
- 90 degree valve stems vs straight - easier tire pressure maintenance
- Dual spark plugs vs single - more complete burn, better efficiency
- Larger diameter forks - less flex, better handling
- Trellis frame - exposed and beautiful
- Hundreds less $$$ - increased value and bang for the buck!
2021 Benelli TNT135, 2021 Benelli TNT135 THE NEXT BIG SMALL THING
Make your commute something to savor with the all new TNT 135. This motorcycle combines all the styling, features, and technology that one would expect from an Italian exotic, distilled down to just 266 lbs and $2,699 of pure fun. It’s the perfect machine for younger and/or newer riders looking for easy-to-ride (and easy-to-afford) excitement.
The engine has class leading features such as 135 cc of displacement, air/oil-cooling for consistent power and a single overhead camshaft actuating 4 valves which maximizes the amount of power possible, a feature unheard of in this segment. The frame a classically Italian steel trellis. This gives the rigidity necessary for precise handling combined with superior comfort and unmatched road feel. The 12" wheels gives the maneuverability needed to zip in and out of traffic or carve up your favorite twisty road. The wheels are shod with wide sticky tires and are gripped with large disk brakes to stop with authority. The ergonomics are sized to fit just about everyone, the gauges are a combination of analogue tach with digital speedometer and the key is a switchblade type key. The lights are the latest in technology with LED low beam projectors, LED high beam reflector and LED tail lights. Finally, the frame is clothed in sexy Italian designed bodywork, just the thing to draw envious glances.
Features may include:
In the rear, a laterally mounted shock absorber with adjustable pre-load controls a super rigid, braced swingarm. This accommodates a wide variety of rider weights, and gives the superior suspension feel that Benelli has been know for.
The only SOHC 4-Valve engine in it's class, this jewel of an engine boasts uses it's superior head design to pump out 13 HP from 135cc. Cooling is via air/oil and power is put down through a 5 speed gearbox. Like all TNT engines, it offers plenty of smooth, controllable power. It’s just the thing for trolling through the city, or carving your way down an empty back road.
The TNT family of motorcycles all have a trellis frame. This design approach makes smart use of materials to achieve both beauty and performance. The trellis frame gives a tuned amount of flex (acting as part of the suspension system at high lean angles) which gives incredible feel and precision, giving the rider supreme confidence.
In the front, the beefy 41 mm USD forks, finely tuned suspension geometry and tuned flex from its steel trellis upper frame give precise yet stable handling